Travel & Hospitality Analytics for….
Alethe Labs empowers data analysts in travel and hospitality to self-sufficiently derive insights about their customers, operations and properties without any coding or IT dependence. Using self-service data analytics from Alethe Labs, you can:
GUEST ANALYTICS, 360 CUSTOMER VIEW
- Get a consistent view of customers by accessing, preparing and blending data about their purchase patterns, loyalty data, interactions and more, across all properties, channels and locations
- Maximize revenue and occupancy levels by accurately forecasting room occupancy and seat demand based on purchase history, market trends, special events and more
- Reduce asset failure and maximize uptime by predicting emerging quality issues in hotels, aircrafts, cruise ships and more, to schedule corrective maintenance
- Optimize market presence by analyzing local travel, and hospitality needs based on local demand, trade area demographics and competitive presence
Today, data on a single customer is spread across the booking engine, website, loyalty or customer database, property/franchise management systems and a host of other sources. Gaining a deeper understanding of customers who have used your service is your guide to wiser investment of your marketing dollars.
LOYALTY PROGRAM ANALYTICS
- Build a custom guest analytics dashboard
- Measure guest-level profitability
- Package the right high end services for select guest categories
- Understand guests better with behavioral segmentation
- Follow the digital footprint across emails, web and apps
Loyal customers want brands to be engaging, while delivering an excellent digital experience. Brands are learning to align with idealistic to make loyalty programs more relevant. A successful migration in this transition requires analytics.
- Follow the journey of loyalty currency (points) with an earn-and-burn analysis
- Gauge the movement of members across tiers with tier analysis
- Measure partner impact across the loyalty program
- Run what-if scenarios for changes in earning styles and tier qualifications